November 19, 2007

a capella

A capella. My good friend wikipedia says, "In modern usage, a cappella often refers to an all-vocal performance of any style, including barbershop, doo wop, and modern pop/rock."

A capella really stands out to me when people take out the instruments from full-bodied songs, and perform them using only their voices and the occasional clap of hands.

I came across a very good performance of some classic game themes including Tetris, Super Mario and Zelda. Of course me being a U2 fan and all, I searched and found a unique A capella version of Sunday Bloody Sunday!







And my media studies course starts tomorrow at Vic which should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 Mriceguy