November 01, 2007

reviews coming soon

I will try to finish a game before I make a review. Of course games these days don't just come with a simple story mode, theres unlockable extras, online multiplayer, the list goes on.

And I'm playing quite a few games a the moment from all over the place! So get ready for...

PS2
The Warriors
Shadow of the Colossus
Gran Theft Auto: San Andreas

N64!!!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Xbox 360
Halo 3
Stuntman: Ignition

I'm still unsure if I should write a review for Ratchet and Clank: Locked and Loaded, the second game in the Ratchet series, after playing the first one not too long ago...

If you have a preference of what game you want to see first, give me a shout out, and post a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 Mriceguy